RULE OF THREE offers a wide range of consulting and design services. Our company philosophy is design, product development and manufacturing cannot be separate and the integration of these three elements creates successful products. We can incorporate these services and ideas into your business and provide strategies to improve productivity through 3D modeling and process evaluation as a new initiative or to existing design and CAD departments. The following is a list of services Rule of Three can offer to your company.
- Work with customer submitted designs and sketches.
- Conceptual design development for collections.
- Designing for manufacturability.
- 3D sketching and rapid prototyping as a design tool.
- Rendering and presentation graphics.
- Professional understanding and experience of all elements of product development.
- Sourcing of third party services and industry contacts.
- Design feasibility and product costing.
- Integration of clasps and unique closures.
- Hinges, articulations and multiple part assemblies.
- Defining manufacturing tolerances and best practices for production.
- Projects organized and broken down to time lines, BOM's and routings.
- Working spread sheets and reports to oversee process and scheduling.
- Documentation of process, manuals, and manufacturing standards.
- All information, files, designs, original art organized and managed.
- Creation and application of data, including information archiving.
- Working relationship with customer IT to create and secure database.
- 3D scanning of existing product to capture design intent.
- Use of scan data for building a 3D model or part inspection.
- 3D scanning for product archiving and libraries.
- Experienced with one of a kind statement pieces and limited production.
- Manufacturing of volume runs and appropriate processes.
- Close partnership with model makers, jewelers and manufacturing staff.
- Complete knowledge of all manufacturing protocols.
- The application of machining, tooling, and fixturing for production.